Monday, August 25, 2014

MUSING MONDAYS

  No comments    
categories: 

Rebecca over at Just One More Page is the host for Musing Monday. What is the question this week:

Do you keep reference books on your shelves at home? What's your first port of call when you need information – the internet or a book?


I have a full set of Encyclopedia's on my book shelf. I bought them years ago, I mean like lots of years! They are so old that the info is probably outdated. I got them when my son was little and he's 40 now. Anyway I usually use the internet, Google to be exact, to find most everything my little heart desires. If I can't find it there then I head to the library.



Don't forget to head over to Rebecca's place to check out everyone's thoughts on this subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment